|RPA - Business Analyst|
Reveal Group has specialized in robotic process automation since 2015 and today our team are recognized as leaders in robotic process automation both the USA and around the world. Reveal Group is an Authorized Blue Prism Training Partner and an Accredited Blue Prism Partner, PegaRobotics Partner and UiPath Partner. During the past year in conjunction with a number of the world’s most innovative companies we have extended our offering to include Attended Automations, Chatbots, Augmented Intelligence, Cognitive, Business Intelligence and Blockchain.
We are growing globally at a phenomenal rate providing exceptional opportunities for our people, all of whom are full-time employees. We are seeking to employ people with a passion for process automation who are eager to develop skills in this market where we see growth far into the next decade and grow with our innovative consultancy.
Business Analysts are important contributors to and members of our project teams, which typically comprise of both Reveal Group consultants and client team members. Business Analysts are actively involved in analysis, design, development and deployment of automation solutions to improve the operational performance of Reveal Group clients.
Successful candidates will be motivated, self-reliant, enjoy problem solving and have a passion for quickly delivering improvements, enjoy working with people and have no fear of being challenged professionally. Ideally, they will be open to domestic and international travel opportunities.
· Analysing and documenting client processes
· Implementing robotic process automation solutions (Reveal provides extensive training and accreditation)
· Supporting senior team members in client meetings/presentations
· Facilitating training workshops on operations management and intelligent automation
· Working side-by-side with clients to implement improvement/transformation programs
· Identifying, tracking and monitoring project deliverables to ensure successful project completion
YOUR EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
· Undergraduate degree in business, IT, engineering or other relevant discipline where you have been introduced to IT basics (our work does not involve coding) is required
· Industry experience preferably involving problem solving
· Alternatively, relevant consulting experience and/or business experience is preferred
· Improving business performance through process and technology transformation
· Building effective relationships with clients, including front-line team managers and supervisors
· Managing projects from inception to completion
· Constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities
· Desire to contribute to and be part of building a leading, specialist global intelligent automation consultancy
· Being a highly talented problem-solver
· Strong communication skills – both oral and written (fluency in English is required and a second language is beneficial)
· Exceptional time management skills
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Capacity to think on your feet and embrace new challenges as they arise
· Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
· Experience in software development and preferably knowledge of the .NET Framework
· Experience and/or certification with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere are a plus
· Excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· IT savvy, preferably some IT experience
· Residency or work visa in the USA
· Preparedness to travel both within the USA and overseas.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Would you like to apply to this job?