|BA - Client Relations|
Business analyst and project management / PMO role supporting SEC Dodd Frank implementation requirements.
Deliverables can include:
1. Rule text review, impact assessment, writing business requirements
2. Project charters, roles and responsibilities documentation, project plans, risks and issues logs, etc.
3. Workstream / program reporting, etc.
- business analysis experience, preferably on regulatory initiatives
- Experience facing off to front/middle office and senior management
- strong communication skills
- basic knowledge of markets and swap products
- organized, detail oriented, and able to track multiple workstreams at once
- experience driving various business analysis and project management deliverables
- basic data analysis skills
Would you like to apply to this job?